This is the first post. Today I ate a grilled cheese sandwich with a glass of Cherry Kool-aid (Oh-Yeah!). It was a good grilled cheese sandwich.
I have discovered the perfect formula for grilled cheese.
- Get yourself a loaf of Sourdough bread
- Butter the bread on one side
- Heat up the skillet until a drop of butter begins to melt in the pan.
- Put one slice down and drop several slices of Colby-Jack Cheese on the bread.
- Place the second slice on top – butter side out
- When the first slice browns, flip it over and brown the other side.
- Here is the secret – use your spatula to squash everything together in a gooey glob of dough and cheese.
That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!