The Rockford Files is the best television show of all time. It started in the mid to late 70s and for the next eight seasons followed the adventures of L.A. Private Eye James Rockford as he stumbled his way from one problem to the next.
Along the way he hooked up with many memorable characters including his father (also James), Angel Martin, Gandy (played by Isaac Hayes), and more.
“I think Rockford Files Rocks! I have all of season one and season two on DVD”.
This is the first post. Today I ate a grilled cheese sandwich with a glass of Cherry Kool-aid (Oh-Yeah!). It was a good grilled cheese sandwich.
I have discovered the perfect formula for grilled cheese.
- Get yourself a loaf of Sourdough bread
- Butter the bread on one side
- Heat up the skillet until a drop of butter begins to melt in the pan.
- Put one slice down and drop several slices of Colby-Jack Cheese on the bread.
- Place the second slice on top – butter side out
- When the first slice browns, flip it over and brown the other side.
- Here is the secret – use your spatula to squash everything together in a gooey glob of dough and cheese.
That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!